roughly Free Know-how for Lecturers: Brainstorming, Photos, and Movies
will lid the newest and most present info roughly the world. get into slowly correspondingly you comprehend with ease and appropriately. will buildup your information cleverly and reliably
Good morning from Maine, the place winter climate has returned after a short respite on Thursday. It was sunny, dry, and heat sufficient to bike outdoors for the primary time for the reason that begin of the yr. This weekend, I’m going again to snowboarding and educating snowboarding. I hope you could have one thing equally enjoyable deliberate on your weekend. And in case you’re beginning an extended weekend or trip week, I hope you get pleasure from the additional free time. These have been the preferred posts of the week:
1. 10 instruments to gather real-time suggestions from college students
2. Three good instruments for recording brainstorming periods
3. Concise DNS and IP Explanations
4. Two methods to make use of pictures in formative evaluation
5. Lumen5 – Shortly flip your writing into movies
6. Free Shapegrams by Tony Vincent!
7. 25 Gmail Suggestions for Lecturers and College students
Should you’re on the lookout for a solution to put just a little extra money in your pocket this yr, my self-paced course Methods to Create and Promote Digital Merchandise in 2023 is for you! It’s considered one of three on-demand programs I presently provide.
Workshops and eBooks
50 Suggestions for Tech Tuesday!
- The Sensible Ed Tech e-newsletter comes out each Sunday evening and Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the preferred posts of the week from Free Know-how for Lecturers.
- My YouTube channel has nearly 45,000 subscribers who watch my quick video tutorials on a variety of instructional expertise instruments.
- I have been tweeting like @rbyrne for fifteen years.
- I replace my LinkedIn profile a few times every week.
- The Free Know-how for Lecturers Fb web page options new and previous posts from this weblog all through the week.
- Should you’re interested in my life outdoors of training, you may observe me on Strava.
This submit initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. Should you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.
I hope the article roughly Free Know-how for Lecturers: Brainstorming, Photos, and Movies
provides perspicacity to you and is helpful for calculation to your information
Free Technology for Teachers: Brainstorming, Images, and Videos